Monday, September 28, 2009

Rest of the house


Mike's Man Cave Korean size. This is on the back porch. Notice the detail that my new camera picks up. Like the beer can.


Guest room. Mike painted the walls for me. He is always so good about making my ideas come to life.






Here is the dining room








Master bedroom, notice the extra space for new Korean furniture







Mallory bedroom and office space. Tiny, but she's used to it in the dorms.




Guest room, all are welcome to visit. The dogs won't let you get lonley.




Maddy and Arthog help with the tour.

So here is the rest of the house. Some things look better since these were taken, but you don't want to wait forever to see where we live.

1 comment:

  1. The house looks cozy. How do you like sharing walls with neighbors? When was the last time you had to do that? HAHA.

    I'm so jealous. I can't wait to PCS. We're talking more and more about Hawaii!!

    ReplyDelete